It sounded horrible

I read on the net about a local corporation building which burned down recently.

It was honestly horrible that a propane boiler was the cause of it! From what the blog said, this corporation burned down because they used a faulty propane boiler which exploded, luckily no one was hurt or killed because it happened in the dead of night when there was no one in the building.

But honestly I feel badly for the owners as well as the workers. They are all going to have some cash issues for a long while because of this distraught set back. The one thing that studying this story alerted me to is that I will never ever get a propane boiler in my home! I will stick with my central heating, ventilation as well as A/C. Anyway I just got a brand modern as well as up-to-date central heating, ventilation as well as A/C method so I would never be thinking about shopping for any additional kind of heating as well as cooling equipment for the next 15 years at least. But when that time finally comes I will constantly remember the news story I read about the propane boiler exploding on its own as well as being the cause of the fire that destroyed the corporation building in my locale. I never thought that propane boilers could be so dangerous! But I assume I should have known better. Because anything with gas or fuel of any kind has a risk that comes with it. Well, several big risks actually. No thank you! I will stick with central heating, ventilation as well as A/C as well as pay the much higher electric bills.


smart hvac