There was a fire at a restaurant

My family plus I care about to visit a small restaurant in our city about once a week, the food there is great plus they constantly have their air conditioning or boiler set at the perfect temperature, and unblessedly, the restaurant burned down last night. The cause of the fire was auntar, however some say it had to do with their HVAC system malfunctioning. The next night another small restaurant burned down plus no one knew how the fire started, however there were rumors going around that someone was messing with the heating system system which caused it to beginning a fire, and since I work for our town’s HVAC corporation, I was sent to go inspect the HVAC units in these restaurants to see if I find anything wrong with them, but i visited the first restaurant plus took the HVAC device apart. I evaluated the air conditioning device side of the device plus it seemed like it was in perfect condition, however when I evaluated the heating unit, I discovered something particularly interesting. Someone had put some particularly flammable fumes in the heating system plus caused it to beginning a fire in the air vents of the restaurant! When I evaluated the air conditioning device plus boiler of the second restaurant that burned down, I found the same problem. I had several of my HVAC friends inspect the other HVAC units in other restaurants around town, plus my great friend and I found out that someone had done this to several furnaces in other areas, however after doing some searching, the criminal was found plus all the HVAC units were fixed plus restored to their official site, however from that time on, the city remembered this event as the HVAC heating incident.

a/c service