This was horrible

I just saw an internet story about a local company building that burned down recently.

It was entirely shattering that a large propane boiler was the cause of it! From what the news article said, the company’s home building burned down because they had been using a propane boiler which unexpectedly exploded, however luckily nobody was hurt or killed because it happened in the middle of the night when nobody was inside the building.

But I entirely feel terrible for the owners plus the workers. They will have some money problems for a little while because of this sad set back. The major thing that reading this story alerted me to is that I will never even guess about getting a propane tank in our home! I will stick with our central heating, ventilation, plus A/C system. Anyway I just obtained a brand new plus very up-to-date central heating, ventilation, plus A/C system so I would not even be thinking of ever shopping for any other kind of heating plus cooling device for the next 15 to 16 years at least. But when that time comes I will always remember the news story I study about the propane tank blowing up on its own plus being the cause of the fire that destroyed the company building in this area. I never thought that propane boilers could be so dangerous! But I guess that I should have known. Because anything with gas or fuel of any kind has a risk that comes with it. Well, there are many risks actually. No thank you to that! I will stick with central heating, ventilation, plus A/C plus pay the higher electric bills.

heating maintenance